Tech Camp at Learning Bee
Innov8rz is a local FTC robotics team rated at top 1% in 2019 World FTC Championship. We have been hosting outreach programs in our community for the past 2 years.
Areas covered in class:
- CAD (Computer Aided Design) with Intro to 3D Printing
- Java Programming Fundamentals; class project on game design
- For students age 9 – 14 (Incoming 4th – 9th Graders)
- Students must bring laptops (Chromebooks will not work)
- Preinstalled Software Fusion 360
- Preinstalled IDE Eclipse
- No prior programming or CAD experience is required
Cost: $450 per week ( *A $45 credit will be issued when you sign up for both weeks)
When: July 22 – 26, 2019 or August 5 – 9, 2019
Time: 9am to 4pm (Bring a Lunch)
Location: Learning Bee Learning Center, 39977 Mission Blvd, Fremont, CA 94539
Register: Use the Learning Bee Registration Portal powered by Parent Orbit
- 50% of the proceeds will go to support Innov8rz outreach initiatives focused on bringing STEM education to underprivileged, foster, and special education students in our community.
Questions about Tech Camp should be directed to email@example.com.