Current Student Registration Information
Here is what current families must do to register for the 2018-2019 School Year at Learning Bee.
* Please note that re-enrollment is NOT automatic, your action is required.
* Current families must act between February 3 to 9, 2018.
Registration will go live at 8am, Saturday, February 3, 2018.
* Registration fee is $100 per family. Current families will receive a $15 discount at checkout. This discount expires on March 31, 2018.
* Registration fee is non-refundable if you are granted a roster spot.
* Registration is to be done online at the Parent Orbit Parent Portal.
* Registration for the next school year must be accompanied by registration for at least two weeks of summer camp 2018. (Details on Summer Camp Website) If you are not sure of your plans, there is a way to switch your weeks.
* We are running a special where you can sign up for all 8 weeks of summer camp at $325 per week (compared to $395 regular price)
* Year Round Memberships are also available. (Details on the website -GUARANTEED enrollment and no charge for extended care!)
* Families who register during this priority enrollment period will know their Fall 2018 status by close of business February 12, 2018.
* Tuition Information for 2018 – 2019 school year can be found at this link.
Why is my enrollment not guaranteed even if I register during this period?
We invite new siblings at this time. Siblings do get priority in our program.
NOTE: First grade is the hardest grade to guarantee a roster spot as there may be siblings who are returning to a regular schedule from PM kindergarten or from private schools.
For Entering Fourth Graders: Please note that we will continue to have 2 fourth grade classes only if we have the number of students to fill two classrooms. Otherwise it is first come first serve for the one classroom we will definitely have. Most of that class will probably be filled by Legacy students (families with us since kindergarten).
Bottom line for all current students is we have a limited number of spots. The chances are better the earlier you register. Please note if you have more than one child in our program and register late in the period, both siblings may be out of a spot.
What if I miss the Feb 3 - 9 enrollment period?
You will be ranked along with all the new students who register with us between Feb 12 and March 31, and you will not get a roster spot decision until April 2 (or later if you register after March 31st). When competing with new students, chances for a roster spot are best when Year Round Membership is purchased before March 31, if any spots are still available at the time of your registration. Please note that we sell a very limited number of memberships.
What if I am traveling all summer and cannot commit to two week of summer camp?
Families who need to travel all summer may defer their usage of summer camp 2018 weeks. Register for the two weeks of summer camp to qualify for priority enrollment, then send us an email to email@example.com letting us know you need to defer before May 31, 2018. There is a deferral fee of $35 per week. We will deduct the fee from the camps you’ve paid for, and the remainder will remain in your child’s Parent Orbit account as a coupon to be used by August 1, 2019 toward summer camp next year. The digital coupon will remain in your child’s account and will expire if not used by August 1, 2019.